Sendu dalam Buku

It's 2019, guys.

Hello. It's been a long time since I last wrote to this blog. I am here because I had a conversation about my blog and diary. So, here I am.

I just finished stalking myself by reading few old posts, and I can't believe I am about to cry. So many things has changed to my life. I am aware that few of my posts are telling to the future ME to be careful, interactive, open, and take care of myself. 

Yes, I am still learning to love myself. Although I slipped WORSE especially last year, now I am slowly trying to kumpulkan balik to my old self. I miss my old self, honestly. There are many things happened few years back that I did not expect I'd do or experience.

But I hope, everyone including me are going to be better even sikit je. Sebab sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit. Gittew~

I'm 24 this year. Banyak benda nak kena accomplish for my parents, family and to myself. I hope I manage to give something meaningful to my beloved parents soon. The only part I don't like about growing old is GROWING OLD! Everytime new year ke, masuk tahun baru ke, the first thing pop up in my mind is, 
"my parents are getting older.."

Yet I think, benda apa je aku sumbang kat diorang? Asyik merengek, mengadu, mengada je dengan diorang. Hahaha.. I love my parents sho much because they are sho cute, love of my life and hereafter. Semoga Allah SWT panjangkan umur mak dan abah. Me leb leb you guys shoo much!

In Shaa Allah, I will try my best to make mak abah proud, ok? Tunggu tau! Hehe.

Quick update: 4 of 5 my sisters are married and pregnant. OMG! Lol. Tak sangka previous posts (kalau ada lah wakaka) update pasal birthday diorang la apa la, now diorang dah pregnant dah. In Shaa Allah, tahun ni boleh cium cium 4 anak terus. Hehe. Finally, dapat anak buah yang aku boleh nak adapt to love kids. Lol.

Kakda still single, uolls. Ayuh doakan sama-sama semoga Kakda panjang umur, dijodohkan dengan orang yang beriman dan boleh bimbing dia ke syurga dan syurga makanan. Hahaha. 

Sekarang nak keluar pun, ada team single dah. Kakda ah leader, adam intan and iolls adalah ahlinya. Tak sabar nanti nak makan Seoul Garden. Me sho hungwi hungwi.

Lol. Post ni daripada sendu, terus cakap pasal makanan. Haha. Ok lah. Aku rasa tak ada apa nak cakap sangat. I pray to whoever read this, I wish you all the best in your life. Don't give up, keep on trying with what you're doing because you'll never know the outcome of it ;)



I probably need a tagline for you, dear Bloggie. Hmmm....

Maybe next time!
Xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Lepasan SPM: IPTA Matrik Asasi Diploma STPM Sijil Kerja