Inilah Cinta

I remember the moment when I was in bored, with the Sony Ericsson J105i phone, I used to love download any music videos or parody videos from Youtube. I watched all of it in several times. 

Well at least I didn't spent my time with sleeping.

It happened when I was in the middle hard life of school. *kidding*
But totally when I was in school.


There are times where I love Matluthfi's and AnwarHadi's videos and downloaded it all,
there are times where I much more onto download videos from Moko(social networking from maxis),
there are times where the music videos attract me to watch it and download it after that.

But the most video I list it on kinda-sweet-lovely music video is INILAH CINTA BY AKEM.



A happy-go-lucky boy who like a decent girl in random moment. 

The moment he saw that girl when he was singing in the middle of the crowd, moment when he saw that girl doing other stuff like when she was buying bouquet of flowers, moment when he stalking the girl at the boutique where the girl works. Tah tetiba pula aku mention moment.


The part I love is when he woke up and prepared to buy a huge gift for the girl. Ahak. Akem comel gila time tu. 

And the last part when the girl came and face him, then suddenly he was stuttered. Haha. 

and banyak lagi! Just watch it! Haha.



This is totally my favourite MV :)



Ahh. I miss the moment when I was in school :)
Meant, the time I used to do cool things.
Just in random time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.