Allah bless you, Adik Baby.

Assalamualaikum, everyone. As in my last post about my new cat namely Baby, I am feeling very sad to say that she is gone. She died this afternoon on7th March 2015. Ya Allah.. Sedihnya tu tak boleh nak cakap.

Padahal baru semalam I main dengan dia eventhough she was sick. She got flu and few diseases more serious when she came Putrajaya. My sisters already brought her to klinik, took medicine and so on. It just last night, she became very weak and crying when we touch her. I was very sad and just act like it just a normal disease. But we decided to bring her to hospital, masuk ward semua today. Two of my sisters went to hospital near Petaling Jaya.

Doctor said she's took weak, but no matter what, kitten is a living kitty and we need to save her. As to cucuk her for water drip............ shes not breathing.. ANYMORE.. so sudden..

I can't speak. I was at Putrajaya, at home with my other siblings and nephew. After we received the sad news about Baby, a moment silence with pure sadness came in each our hearts. We cried a lil in our hearts, not believing with what just happened. WE JUST TALKED WITH HER, TALKED ABOUT HER, AND SHES GONE!

I'm very sad. Sedih sangat.

Masa nak tanam Baby kat belakang, Abang menangis teruk sangat. Masa tu, saya fikir this is his first ime untuk berpisah dengan haiwain kesayangannya. Dia tak pernah berhadapan dengan benda-benda macam ni lagi. All of us kissed for the last time to Baby. Kita jumpa kat akhirat ye nanti, Baby. Though I just met you, I knew, and still know you are a good kitty. Cannot describe a word to you because you're so perfect to me. Baby ni friendly sangat. 

She once lying on my shoulder just to see me playing game on my phone and then fall asleep. Haha. Miss you, Baby. Love you ;")

Comments

  1. story ni make me cry, sedih sangat. Jarang jumpa manusia yang begitu akrab dengan haiwan. MasyaAllah such a wonderful love story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Lepasan SPM: IPTA Matrik Asasi Diploma STPM Sijil Kerja