Sensitive mode: On!

I'm really sensitive of small things laying on road; it can be sampah, kitten, dog, squirrel, stick etc. even sampah dari jauh pun I'll shout to my sisters to not hit on it and avoid from it as to not make any dirty on our car/motor.
seriously, I am really sensitive abt this kinda thing.


but, I forget who told me about things, especially animals walk on road. eh now I remember hihi. I think the person who told me abt this rules is from a person in charge on giving talk abt license. hehe. he told us, as to not make any difficulties to other drivers especially on highway, we MUST NOT avoid from small tiny animals on road (macam jangan brek when u see tiny animals front of ur car) because driver behind u will face the problem of braking the car immediately due to your emergency brek. you are not being fair if u do that without thinking people driving at your back, kan? sometimes we need to sacrifice on this matter as to prevent accident that 'frequently' happen nowadays. 


even though nyawa haiwan comel tu terpaksa kita korban.. i never thought it will happen until it has happened to me just now. 


while my sister driving her car, I saw a cute tiny white 'thing' on road. at 1st I try to think it just sampah but then it becomes nearer to our car, Allahu.. It was a kitten :'( and we were on highway!!! I shouted to my sis to avoid from it and alhamdulillah sempat elak. but then.. theres a lot of cars kan kat highway... ya Allah... aku tahan la nangis imagining how's the kitten right now.. I tried to husnuz zhon, but it doesnt work and now im in worry thinking nasib kitten tu. sedihnya nyawa kucing tu macam kena lelong atas jalan. kenapalah baby jalan2 sorang2 :'( can u imagine that?!!! haih.. I cant do nothing but watching...


thinking of that moment, I just bear in mind the concept of awlawiyyat: we need to avoid minor cause as to avoid the major one. even though IT'S REALLY PAINFUL FOR ME.. Nasib baik meow tu masuk syurga. see u in akhirat, baby meow.



________________________________________________________________________________

This was post on another social media which I rarely active, so i've decided to share it at here too as my friend say it'd benefit for me, you and all of us to THINK what's benefit for us and what's not.

I don't know if this post might change your mind or anything, but I hope we altogether pray for Allah SWT supaya perkara ini tidak berlaku atas kita semua. Tambah-tambah lagi kalau ada yang suka kucing tu. Sedih sangat. It has been a week right now, but I still can't forget that kitten. COZ SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY CAT! AND I AM VERY SEDIH LAH IF THATS HAPPEN TO MY CAT. DAHLAH DIA PUN BARU MAI LAST TWO WEEKS. 

Okay, enough with all sad-sad ni. Sama-samalah kita doakan kebaikan terhadap diri kita, ahli keluarga, rakan-rakan dan semua orang dalam dunia ni :)


Sekarang, saya nak share kucing baru saya. I named her BABY cuz shes cute little baby. Shes very active and friendly!



Comel tak Baby kita ni? Hihi this one, she just went to Vet cuz she got flu and sakit mata :)

Haha! Matanya gitu jee.. Eeiii comel!


Masa ni mata Baby tak cuci lagi. And this moment was her first met with Abe. Abe seems like doesnt know her yet, but u're gonna like her, Abe ;)



Where is my shawl?! ;P

Her first night at here. Haha very cute, very tiny. I can't see her :P


Ni Oyen. He's been with us since I was 15 lagi. Very cute this pakcik. Hihi


Ni Abe. Kucing Putrajaya that we brought him to Ipoh! Isnt he beautiful with his eyes? I love him so much till i once bite him. Haha!


This when we just arrived at home and desperately missing abe so much. Both cuties are my nephew.


Haha! I just got to see her today (0fficially TODAY!) through WhatsApp sent by my sister. She's going be in Putrajaya for few months as nobody can take care of her at Ipoh. Kat rumah ada mak, abah, Adam and Intan je. iF she got sick, my sisters can bring her to meet Vet immediately ;) u're gonna be in Putrajaya for a while je Baby, as Abe did ;)

That's all about my post today. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Have a blast!
Assalamu'alaikum ;)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Lepasan SPM: IPTA Matrik Asasi Diploma STPM Sijil Kerja