The Crazy Driving License.

Its been twice I dreamed, since I got my drive license almost a month ago. But I think the point of my dream are more likely make me scare to drive. Seriously.



1st night; I was with my parents to go somewhere I dont know. It was dark and creepy night coz every black people are trying to catch us, for something i don't know. We have to escape to one car to another car to make sure we can run away from there as soon as possible. Untill the time when my father asked me to drive a yellow myvi just after he nearly been caught by black bad person when he wants to steal a car.

The weird thing is my mom didnt drive the car and sat at the back while worrying about father. It was so weird coz in real life my mom dont ask me to drive to any place.

When my dad ran and jump into my car, he asked me to drive as fast as I could. I was like isk macam mana aku nak buat. Adeh.

Unfortunately I cant drive as I expected. I couldnt control the stereng and always pushing the break so that I can make sure my parents are okay. Kebenda la. Dengan situasi kejar mengejar, kereta yang selalu henti-henti... I think at last, kita orang sempat lari from those people. Gi-la.






I woke up from my dream with unsatisfied. And on that time, I was thinking and trying to manipulate about my dream just now, am I drive like that before?

Oh tak. It just a dream. Crap.
But nothing to worry, it just a dream.


On the 2nd dream; I was with a big crowd people in a something-like-a hall, we were divided to 12groups and I was in the 7th group. Luckily all of them can be in teamwork and love to smile.

I guess this is the happy dream for my license. 

We have to go to one place and done our mission, as fast as we could. So on that time, my team asked me to drive a big lorry. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT GILA KAU LORI BESAR DENGAN LESEN KERETA.



Tapi time tu aku tak mempertikaikan. Lori tu bergerak waktu belum aku naik and I screamed to the boy next to driver seat to pull the handbreak. Okay then I naik lorry and went to our desntination.

As we arrived to the destination, there was already one team at there, waiting for us probably. And I was like "okay kita sama-sama in battle, lawan cara baik". Diorang pun senyum-senyum.

Then ada arahan suruh teka one sentence ni at our each lorry, but, to get the letters, we must take it at outside of our lorry. And the game started.



I dont know why my team and those team fighting to fill the sentence! Ive been assigned to fill the sentences and then suddenly one man hit me by hot iron. 



Gila kau. Sakit gila. He hits me and with evil laugh he said "you wont win!" . My other team also were hitted by them without sense of mercy. Gila.

I was attacked by that crazy man, he made me scare and then I ran to escape from him. Gila kau dia kejar aku keliling lori sambil nak bunuh aku. EH THE CONDITION ADA CAKAP; you can't kill, but you can hit and hurt. Maniac.

when I was running from that man, I suddenly knew the answer. I screamed to my team, "korang masuk lori skang and isi tempat kosong tu. Aku dah dapat!"

They asked me urgently what is the answer and I screamed,

"Aku akhirnya mencintaimu by P.Ramlee"  


So yeah.
I sempat lari masuk lori.
We won that game.














KENAPA BERSUSAH PAYAH KENA BESI PANAS DENGAN TAJUK LAGU YANG AKU SUDDENLY TAHU PADAHAL TAK TAHU? 

TELL ME WHY!!!!
LOGIK KE?????!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay.

Mimpi yang pelik, 2x, tentang driving a car.. Yeah, plus with a lorry. Mimpi is always ridiculous for sometimes.


Aku tak tahulah. Aku tak ada lah nervous sangat nak bawa kereta sampai mimpi merepek camni. I know recently I always watch P.Ramlee movies, tapi kena sampai masuk mimpi?

I just weird.

Maybe because I'm always reminded by my sisters about the first time they drove the car, mesti ada something happen.

Kakyu pernah accident but not as bad as u think ;p
kakmy pernah terlanggar something,
kakma pernah langgar pakcik motor sampai naik atas cermin dan lagi sedih pakcik tu pesara polis,
kakda pernah langgar kereta, langgar something.

Kakla ni maybe jarang drive sebab... macam aku la. Dianggap kecik lagi, kira adik-adik sila duduk dan pakai seat belt. Hush. Aku geng ngan kakla. Ambil lesen untuk kegunaan emergency sahaja :P



But one day, I'll make sure that I'll not trauma as my sisters did.
Jeling lidah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.