Violent

Such a violent in temper, dear new blogger interface!

I've been spending 3hours editing my blog; header, layout, advanced etc. All ran well as i expected. I showed off front of my brother

"cantik tak header age? Ni blog age."
"gila kakge. Cantik gila gambar tu. Mana hang edit?"
"Heh. Ade ah."

Yes, just because I dont want to share with him(coz he'll ruin others laptop if he know the trick), all become error dramatically ;(

The header became smaller, the background changed, the font, the colours. Argh! I just want to appear my navigation bar back, and those happened so sudden. Wuwaaa! Benci gila sampai aku ketuk meja. 



So I decided, to change my layout into THIS. Yes, the latest template. Pfft~ 

No worries, I'll update and upgrade my blog bila waktu ada. Well check out my upcoming header. Its me :P

i'll use it soon.

I'm still upset, but what to do. Kun faya kun. Its the kafarah for me coz I postponed solat Isyak tadi. Dah berjam-jam saya berteleku ni

Ramadhan Kareem. May Allah forgive our sins and strength us to His path. Ameen.
kredit:Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.