Mis-ark-ark

Assalamualaikum...................................................................................
Peace no war ^^v

So today I have my fully-joy-mood to update a new post. So give a big-big clap for my mood today :D

Early in the morninggggg, I woke up about 5.30am and went to school at 6.30am. Haaa awal kan? Don't too excited boleh? 

But firstly I went to 7eleven and bought cadburry blackforest for Hanin. Dia sentap ngan aku, aku bagi coklat sumbat jee dalam mulut dia. Ohh.. I bought one for me too.. Only =P

That morning I was very excited to meet aina, I have many stories to share with her. Suddenly, when I'm on my way to school, i saw two motorcycles had met their unlucky motorcycle's damaged day. And.......................... I saw makcik amoy terlentang with her motorcycle :( I was so choked. It was my first time kot tengok accident macam ni. I wish makcik amoy tu selamat :( I can see that accident clearly because at that time the road was deserted. I'm fully shocked la. Sampai bawak motor pun aku mengelamun kesedihan :( 

Then, depan sikit, I turned right and turned left to straight away to my school. And I saw something bonjol in the middle of the road. Ya Allah! It was cat carcasses!!! I sempatlah avoid running over the cat carcasses tu :( it so saaaddddddd............. 

The cat is dead! Sedihnya wei!!! So masa bawak motor tu, i hold my tears from flowing. Sampai kat sekolah, terus pretend la tengah tidur tutup muka. I was the first gang yang sampai dulu.

Then nazrin tegur la, asked me whether I'm okay or not. Arrr I don't know la nak share with him or not. But he pushed me to story-moly at him so I cerita la. Memang cover kot, then he advised me to be patient and don't be sad-sad. 

After he lefted me, I cried much as I pretended to be asleep. 5minutes later, walin datang. Dia salam and buat muka beruk terkejut "kila! Kau okay ke?!" Its funny bila dia buat muka terkejut. Hahaha! Then aku cerita semua kat dia sambil menangis. Then she asked me to calm down, and aina plak datang! Hahhaha aina tanya plak, then walin kata biar dia je cerita. That is so lovely, walin :(

Then kambing-kambing datang tengok mata aku. Tambah-tambah lagi Zam tu. Bain betul. Aku sedih kot pagi tadi bila ingat benda tu sebab trauma. Zam boleh plak ejek-ejek aku and keep scaring me with saying "kau langgar kucing tu, dengar bunyi lenyek percik semua. Hahhaha!" yes, sangat tahi. Thank goodness la kena urgent pergi angkat kerusi for assembly.

Okay, forget about the incident :(

I got B in my history. Jangan sedih, SPM nanti ada lagi. We can struggle for it, dele =) poor her, she got 73% and frusted at all... there's only 2marks for her to get at least A-. Aina and Walin dan confirm A. congrats, girls :D So dele, kita tunggu SPM nanti la ;p

Itu je cerita hari ni. Tahlah mood ber-bi-lah-konon ada hehehe padahal BI aku low :( ok lupakan. SPM insyaAllah..

BY THE WAY, last day I got three cute chocolates from sfwn. Bekas chocolate(no picture please) tu cuteeee because it's tiny and cute cute ^^ ahak. Budak tu bagi chocolate tu tak ada motif. Hahahaha and tadi bekas cadburry aku ada baki(ececece) and aku bagi kat dia dengan pembalut oren cadburry tu. Aku rasa confirm dah lenyek plus cair sebab asyik ada dalam pokek aku about 6hours. So, sorry for the shape chocolate tu eh =P jatuh maruah aku bagi chocolate cair tanpa pembalut tu. Ark.. Terima je laaaaa.. Hahhaahhha =P

toodles peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.