Jangan down sangat..

Hi assalamualaikum.

Just realized my few posts ada yang guna 'aku', also with 'saya'. Biarlah kan? I do, based on my mood =D happy happy ^^

Maybe what we deathly want at the past, will not be ours. That was happened to me.
Something that I desire will not be mine forever. Just like some movie and drama, they all have things they want and at the end they get what they want. But we must don't forget, if someone have it, then other people must sacrifice for it. Neither me, I have to sacrifice what I desire.

Allah has already prepared the best for us. Maybe you found the best but lastly you didn't got it, so no worry. You will find the utmost best. Allah never disappoint us as His slave. Never. 

Don't ask why all freak things happened to you, but feel grateful because you will meet wth the best. 

Aku tak pandai nak bermadah, tapi seriusly trust me, memang tak semua benda kita nak kita akan dapat. Kita akan dapat lebih nanti. InsyaAllah.. thanks for your words, del.

All things happen semua ada hikmah. Sooner or later, ada balasannya. Kita selalu terpilih yang salah, supaya kita dapat didik diri kita sendiri untuk ke arah yang tepat. itu cara Islam, that is the way. Semua benda kat dunia ni kita boleh buat pengajaran. Jangan pernah nak menyesal atau sedih atau down or wateberrrr la, jadikan perkara tu sebagai semangat kita untuk cari yang lebih baik.

Aku pun tengah mencuba. 
Selamat mencuba =)

Jangan bersedih pada kebahagiaan yang telah pergi kerana kebahagiaan yang akan datang lebih setia menanti jika kita jujur dalam kehidupan. Dan ikhlaslah bersahabat kerana Allah SWT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.