Permohonan IPTA and my option(?)

Assalamualaikum dan peace, people.

Many friends of me asked about permohonan IPTA. When we can apply for it? Will it after ambil keputusan SPM? Or maybe after our last payperrr? Ahak :p


I answered to them, MAYBE after we done our exam kot, then we can apply. Sometimes I said to them MAYBE after dapat keputusan.



Now friends, there's no more MAYBE!!! Hahahaha *evil laugh*



I've been asked my charming friend about ipta, when will we can apply for it. He already explained to me. Maybe it's not a long explanation but aaaaa I still can digest what was he explain about.


There's few colleges and universities that are open for us to apply now a.k.a after exam SPM. But, the condition ask were based on our trial result. Usually the result must be minimum je, gred D and credits in core subjects. Heee~ so, good luck to those students who think they will get this chance to apply at any-institute with your great trial results! ;) *wink wink*


Wait! Jangan risau pada yang keputusan percubaannya tidak melepasi had minima, just like meehhh! We have our change just after the result come out. Chill la, maybe this time we let smartest walk first. Then, we will become more cool than smartest witl our great result insyaAllah ;)


Based on my charming friend(did I mentioned it twice? Lol) , we can try to apply in any institutes with our SPM's results. The condition is more flexible than before. You know, politeknik ada yang dah boleh apply at least we have 3credits wehh! Others maybe ask for  at least 5credits. InsyaAllah, we can go for it.


Hmmmm~ since I typed about apply ipta, I do curious a bit about what will I choose for my ccourse? -____- urghhhh~ 

I can't find myself, what do I love, which thing that I'll flow, and most importantly what I do is not boring as I hate it.

From my primary school lagi, I'm more passion to be a veterinarian. But it changed when I was in f1, I wanted to be a teacher. Hehehe quite cute juga if I was a teacher that will teach cute students ;)

Ahaaaaaaaaaaa and it changed again, over and over and over. 
From veterinarian to teacher. From teacher to police. From police to veterinarian back. 
And when Im in f4, I deathly love to be an engineer because their career is pretty awesome woh! Lots of interesting work to do! Besides it has lot of cabang that we can choose. Electric, foods, generated, civil etc etc etc! But for sure ramai pilih food :p 

But I just realize that myself cant fit in to be an engineer :)

And I decided to be a doctor. Arkkk~~~ aca-awkward. Okay okay that WAS my ambition early in this year because had started like biology after cikgu.Hazilina teached me how wondeful biology it is. Thanks to you, madam. But suddenly I think, I just can be more than suck doctor -_- 

Here's the tips. If we love it, it doesn't mean its fit with us. 


Sooooo, I just let Ina, Raja and Zu ambik medic :p toodles~

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd after that, I choose law as my course. Law is kind a bit interesting. When I'm thinking about law, suddenly the debate competition appear in my mind. Seronok bila kita debat, tambah-tambah lagi bila kita menang debat tu :p lolz. But I'm still wondering, do I fit with course-of-law?

And my last option is to pick up and learn in psychology ;)

Crap, but yes, I do love to understand people around me. For me, psychology is just like a book-friend. We can understand people deeply, help them to strive for dcxbsdbk-thing, motivate, be such a good listener as I do love being as a listener. I love to look at my friends' face when I told them what was in their mind without telling at me. I mean, their feeling. Rasa macam wow gila. Okay dah mula bangga. Hahahaha! :P close the book.

Whatever it is, I'll apply lot of course la nanti :P top 3 pilihan di hati were Psychology, Law and tetttttt.


InsyaAllah all of us will not be mistakenly select a wrong decision when choosing our course. Hopefully that our decision will make our path full of Allah's blessing and happiness for us. 


this is Kurt and he's super handsome and cute. Watch his cover 'Hey There Delilah' <3

Errr sorry saya tak reti bagi ayat semangat :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.