Examination

As-salam. Exam is just around the corner ; this Thursday.

Damn make me feel in restlessness because i'm not ready yet to face the exams :(

Worst.

So, entry ni just nak bagitahu yang saya tak dapat update blog dalam jangka masa yang panjang. Sibuk dengan buku sebab saya nak memperoleh result yang lebih baik dalam usia saya. Insya-Allah.

Ohyaa, this thursday also is my BIRTHDAY. 13 October. Happy Becoming Birthday, Syakila Ismail. Sweet 16. Hopefully i'll live in happiness and may Allah bless me :p *doa untuk diri sendiri nampak :p

Next next weeks, pergi Sarawak insyaAllah. IC tak buat lagi.

Dead.

Hahahhaahhaaah ok ok, i'm busy. As-salam.

p/s : wish me luck in my exam, BIRTHDAY, plus my safety when i reach at Sarawak soon :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.