Hiyyarkk *I've no idea

As-salam. Hello you guys. How are you today? I hope you're fine. That's good.
So, today I'm going to tell about Chemistry Form 4.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?

Yes, kimia.

Ramai orang jadi gila disebabkan subjek ini. Actually, banyak lagi subjek yang menggilakan hampir 80% pelajar(ikut suka hati aku je kannn??). Yeahh, siapa suka equation? You? Me? He? She? Them? We?

I really do love equation. BUT, I did not know how to 'use' it. I seriously. My teacher taught me so much about it. And I feel sooo in lot of guilty because I didn't study about it. And yes, I have Chemistry's papers tomorrow AND I don't know how to face it. Can you please help me?

I do love chemistry. In class, I am one of the students who is too excited during experiments. *kalau tak percaya, tanya dyla, ain dsb.

But, when my teacher start teaching, explaining, my mouth also start to talking, laughing, yawning. But hey, I rarely feel sleepy in class(except Bio and Sejarah).

FYI, I'm not a clever student. Biasa-biasa je. I love mathematics, addmaths, physics and bla bla bla. But, I'm not expert with those subjects. I dont know why.

How sad am I, right? And know, I am sleepy. So, got to go.

TIDOQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

As-salam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.