Once upon a night..

"Kakge, cepat sikit adam nak main," he said at me violently with his soft voice.

I am kinda boring and my addmath-tuition homework is waiting for me to done it. Sadly when I have no intention to do it even find it in a thousands paper in my bag. Obviously its a lie, only a few papers.

I don't know, naega wae ieronjie.. That's the lyrics(few words which I don't know what does it mean) from my song. Korean pop lover.. Mannn.. Don't even you try to think that I was the one! No! I'm just EX. But I'm still following the latest(actually the best) song, by my sister. She's korea pop lover, sincerely. Not me.

Uuuuu~ Did I changed the background? Did I? I did it! Yes, but it still the same pattern, same style, equivalent with I don't know how to edit. My creativity are not in editing. I'd like spend my pastime with drawing a/some/lot of crapping things. I don't have a talent by the way. It just for fun. Even my friend didn't react anything after watched my painting.

Ummmm~ But deep in my heart, I love to drawing and need someone to give me zealot to zeal in drawing. A compliment? Ihik, how I wish.. Just trying to make a hillarious joke, Its not work.


Have to go now. May peace be upon to you ^^

ps : Did I miss someone that I've never meet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.