Old behaviour of me.

As-salam.

I read my older post few minutes ago. About 3 or 2 my oldest post ; I am too churlish ye know. Ya Allah, I just can't believe it that was me who typed all of it. I seriously :( I am very disappointed with myself. Yeh, the old me. Sigh~ i am so regret with myself~ Huahhhh...

I'mma catty, so detest with someone who always make silly things, defame(mengumpat), mortify and sooo on~ I am so unwary at this public place as well as in my blog :(

Herewith, sincerely from my heart, I am so sorry for my rudeness and indecent at my blog. I do really sorry. My instinct is capricious. Most of my attitude, was finical at all.

So sorry for all my bad words.

*maluuuuuuuuuuuu*

BTW, I dah delete dah. No need to click-click till the older appear. You guys cari sampai lubang cacing pun tak boleh ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.