Start to make a step to another step.

As-salam.

Duhhhhhh! Why my profile(blog) can't put transparent youtube player?! Last day, I did few times editing in codes, with full of hope-ness, it will work. BUT, it doesn't work. I feel like.... Urghhhh! "Asal tak boleh nii??!!"

Then I think about my point of view when my teacher asked me about the situation -

What was your feeling when your teacher didn't give you a-totally-great-fabulous mark at your paper after you did that paper with your utmost best and study till 5am?

And I lifted my hand, 'cause I had a great reason. So, my teacher said ok.

If I was in that moment, I just think positively and always remember that not all the work that we done, will get a great conclusion. So, what I'm gonna think and do is, try harder and don't despair because our work and succesful will stop IF we stop it. What we must do is just move forward and think positive.

Was. I was. Said that. yes, I did. I said that!

Suddenly, I think, am I the person who only 'do' by using my own mouth? Not by using with effort? Is that who I am? I guess, maybe it is me. Pseudo...... Yes, me.

Maybe Allah want to show me that everything that we said, we start, we must do it, we must end it! .... With succesful.. Do my utmost best. If successful are not coming, so it's okay. I'll take as my advice. Just say positively, "there's always a way to be a succesful. Ada hikmahnya," just like that. Take it easily. Chill~

Accept as they are, accept with what you have, enjoy with 'em! 
Hahaha! Have fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.