Who are you?

Since I was born on 13th October 1995, I've an attitude(omg, did I type 'AN'??). I've a lot of ugly attitude. So, here I want to list who I am based on Dr.Fadhilah Kamsah point of view. Well, it was almost all correct duhh.. Lets laughing.. ~~~~~

October :
  • like to choose 'jalan tengah'
  • like to talk.
  • love who people love her.
  • charming and decent person.
  • beauty inside and outside.
  • easy to feel sympathy, kind, and concern about friends.
  • always be friends.
  • easily heartbroken but she will not sulking for too long.
  • can lose temperature.
  • irritable.
  • perhaps selfish.
  • would not help people unless requested.
  • like to see from her perspectives.
  • doesn't like people judging her or anything.
  • sensitive.
  • tended to dream and talent in talk.
  • emotional chaos.
  • strong intuitive(psychology) -especially girls
  • loves travel, lover of literature and art.
  • loving, caring and gentle.
  • romantic in love.
  • will be a sensitive and envy easily.
  • take care of others.
  • like outdoor activities.
  • do justice.
  • extravagant and easily influenced with the environmental conditions.
  • easily discouraged.


"OMAAAA! IT"S THAT REALLY REALLY REALLY MEEE??" shocked.

Guffaw around after read back word 'shocked'. Chill..

Maybe you guys can set me as what after reading those statement about me. I don't want to take any port with you to make a compliment(eww..) about me. Certain are right. To answer "it wasn't me", too scared. So, I just let you choose who am I.



ps to dila : thanks for the SCM player. Now I can put a lot of different songs :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.