Be negative for Mr.A

"Yes, gitar dah okay!" did it happily.

Since now is holiday(a week), I'm fanatic in editing blog. Well, my blog are not cute like yours becaus I've no talent obviously. So, I'm just happy with it *smile widely*

.............

I saw him. I saw. Online m**o. He changed his nickname. I feel curious, either he mad at me, or.... I don't know how to describe it. I just thought that he mad at me after said goodbye+takecare of iman and solat+ he said sorry too~ I don't know that kind of words mean what. Either farewell, or he doesn't want to chat with me. Me? I choose both.

Dear Mr.A, I'm so glad to have a friend just like you. Ye know, when you said goodbye as first farewell at me, I didn't say anything right? And you know too that I hate farewell. It's better to be a silencer than reply your goodbye. I don't know your goodbye stand for what. So, I hope, that you'll wait for my PM. I'll PM you. Just after I feel ready. If you can't reach my PM, its mean.... I didn't send it! Hahahah! Sorry, need to be more serious. InsyaAllah I'll send to you, "A.S.A.P", I wish I could say that. But, I'm afraid.

This keyword that you said I'm ego, and it will make you feel better I guess. This keyword maybe can change your expression or your heartbeat.. Perhaps.. This keyword, maybe make you angrier than before. This keyword, maybe you think that I'm desperately need to friend with you, need your opinion, need your jokes, need your advice. This keyword too, maybe can change my cheek to red, feel better, guilty, wrong-doer, culpruit. Yeah, I admit it. What I know is this keyword are the first step of our new journey in virtual world.

SORRY

Pheuuwhhhhhh~!

He couldn't read this because he does not have my url blog. I gave at him once, but surely he will not try to save it or remind it. If he have it NOW, I'm sure he will not open my blog anymore. yelah, he mad at me, right? So, what the reason can he give for me to open and stalk all of my posts? Kan kannnn?

So, muka tak malu dah memang terpampang.


Err sorry. Post kali ini agak memelikkan. Hihihihi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.