Step One to Step Two

Assalamualaikum reader(s). Well, I'm fine fyi and I'm in good condition as well. So, nothing to asking about why am I not updating my blog for too long time. I'm not a worker to have a boss to mad at me, I'm not a mother of kids and have to cook to my family, I'm not a rat which is have to run if a cat see me. I'm just a student who is totally busier than ever of nothing. It's an excuse actually.

Obviousy, I've classes every day. Well, I'm student right?! LOL! 

Okay not funny. 
In Monday, I've no time to online. Same goes to Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are the day that I can't even rest(only for solat). At 3 o'clock, I have latihan kawad to attend because the competition is around the corner which is I don't know the date. Maybe on late March or early in April, perhaps. Herewith(ambil kesempatan), I hope that you guys will intent to wish us a very good luck in our competition. Syukran jazilan.

English period ; I always got my essay's marks 8 OVER 50. Yeah, 8/50. Of course I disappointed with the marks given. Even baru 2essays teacher suruh buat. Hehehe. BUT, I will keep this words in my mind "Don't worry, I'll try my utmost best on the next essay!". Then, I'll get 8marks again. LOL. My teacher said those who got 8marks(or yang hampir dengannya), are not understand what the question want or maybe we did past tense sentences. Kot lah, I don't know. Well, I'm often guilty the offense. 

Duhhhh, dear -self, keep practising do more essay. Hmmpphhh! Memang tak berkesan.

Okay, maghrib are coming and I want to dating with my One :)
Till we meet again, insyaAllah.

Do you wanna be a successful person? Only one. Be a successful with Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.