Al-Fatihah dan salam takziah.

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

Hey guys, whats up?
I've been missing for few days because I'm quite busy with my days *not include the typo post*

So this is a short post before I go to bed.

On 14th March 2013; my virtual friend, Illi, have lost her father.
I know its a hard situation for her and her family, seems she's only 18y/o girl ;c

For this short post, I hope that all of you sudi sedekahkan Al-Fatihah for her daddy. Hope her daddy ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman.

Its not that hard to spend few minutes to remit Surah al-Fatihah, kan? :')

To Illi,

Salam takziah.

Weh, aku tahu kau speechless dengan pemergian ayah kau tapi itu semua dari Allah SWT. Kita datang dan pergi pada yang sama, kepada Allah SWT. Aku harap kau redha dan keep praying for your dad. Banyakkan berdoa, itu sudah cukup untuk arwah ayah kau =')

I know how it feels, when we lost our loved ones, especially;he's your dad :')
Tapi kau kena kuatkan semangat. 
Berdoa.
Keep praying for him.
Insya-Allah..

Love; Me.






"Jika kita teringatkan pada yang telah pergi, hadiah yang paling baik ialah sedekahkan Al-Fatihah. Walaupun berjuta kali kita teringat."-me


Comments

  1. salam takziah . alhmdulillah . aku dah bacakan al fatihah . sedihnye . =(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.