Quick Post

Assalamualaikum. As you can see in detail, Im updating my post on 3.32am 30th January 2012.

Im staying up late because Im just done my Peka. Plus, I had lost Dila's Peka, text MC, and so do with duty schedule to all prefect. I am so in dead!

Peka dila dah siap, I just want to copy her because I didnt attend school forl 2days. So, she brought her Peka to my house, and I had promised her that I'll give her file(which is has all the important things as senior) tomorrow(monday, 1st day of school after holidays for 1week). And.... I had lost her file! I don't know either I put the file at somewhere anf I forgot OR someone has took it and put it at the other places. I don't know.

I cried cried because I felt(still) scared, Dila will scold me. Yelah, she has done her HW. Then, I borrowed it. Suddenly, it lost. Dila, big sorry to you my dear :( I didnt mean to hilangkan your file. So, I wrote your peka back by my tespad, handwriting by me, didnt have a graph(because I don't know the table), and I'm not done with 'discussion' and 'conclusion'. Im really really soooorry!

Then, Im dealing with dila too that I'll change the prefects' duty(upper form). But now, all the duty lost. Upper and so do with lower form :( sorry. I know, even I had ddone with upper form prefects' duty, you still will mad at me because the lower form prefects' duty tak ada :( big sooooorrry! :( kau marah aku dila, aku rela.

Text MC, I'm sorry juga coz hilangkan ia. I have to active balik my FB account, then I copied back the mc text on the text that was typed by Safwan. Kan dia ada post dekat group prefects. Itu alhamdulillah, ada cara penyelesaiannya. So, I've no problems to be MC for the assembly. Anything, Im sorry Dila.

File kau yang kau bagi pinjam tu, hilang dila. Aku tak tahu mana hilang. Nanti aku cari balik. Sorry :(

Sleep- 3.50am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.