Short note for me.

Assalamualaikum.

Am I busy? LOL. Im not lah dude. Internet's problem. But now, dah okay.

I've nothing to share about. I didnt sleep even now is 1.50am and I have go to tuition tomorrow. Early. Dude, I'm not a moaner. So please, myself, please don't even sigh or moan. Ngehngeh :3

I'm just blase to be an irritate human. Kila, do cease with all those shit things. Pfttt~ Do not misunderstood with me yah. I'm not even moaning about my situation as a student, but I extremely hate to be an annoying human. I seriously.

I do love being a student, sincerely. Friends, teachers, juniors, seniors, enemies, and so on =P

Dear servants of Allah, please forgive all my mistakes. M just a slave, who is daft with all situation. M too selfish. I feel I am too based on the requirement.

Dahlah. The more am updating, the more am crapping and jinxing. So, am quit.. Just for one post. LOL =P

p/s: am just a human. Human learns from their mistakes. So do am I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Intake ke IPTA(prosedur)

Get To Know About Me #1

Mari Belajar Ruku'.